BMW Repair and Service
Performed by Master Technicians in Fullerton, CA.
What makes Bavarian Autotechs different from any other BMW repair and service facility in Fullerton, CA:
- Personalized service, to us you are a Customer in the old fashioned meaning of the word. You deal with the owners directly.
- We offer you the highest quality of workmanship, because we take pride in our profession.
- On average, we save you 10 to 30% throughout the year, over any dealer prices.
- The latest diagnostic equipment that allows us to read all your BMW computer codes, saving you money in troubleshooting time.
- All work is fully guaranteed parts and labor. We do it right the first time, every time.
Call now to schedule an appointment!
Meet the Bavarian Autotechs Team
Manfred Seeger worked from 1964 - 1973 for VW, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz, and then 14 years with the Saddleback Valley Imports BMW Dealer (presently Irvine BMW) as a BMW - Certified Master Technician, and as shop foreman.
John Nikitscher graduated from automotive professional school in Germany and worked for the Porsche factory racing team for 4 years. In the US, John worked for the Saddleback Valley Imports BMW dealer for 9 years, and is a certified BMW Master Technician.
Robert Segger, Manfred's son, won the 1999 BMW Western Region Master Technician Award. This contest pits nearly a thousand BMW mechanics from all over the Western States in a highly technical challenge to diagnose and repair the most difficult automotive problems.