Carolina Motorwerks specializes in all engine and drivetrain repairs including:
- Cylinder head repairs
- Head gasket replacements
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Oil & Coolant Leaks
- Engine oiling systems
- Engine cooling (radiators, hoses, pumps, etc.)
- Fuel pumps / lines
- Fuel injectors
- Jetronic fuel injection systems (BMW & Mercedes-Benz)
- Transmission replacement and rebuilding
- Fluid flushing
- Differential repair and replacement
- Drive shafts and axles
- Wheel bearings / hubs
- Clutch slave and master cylinders
- Accessory belt and engine accessories (alternators, tensioners, belts, etc)
- Electrical sensors, relays, and components
- All engine and drive train related parts!
Our expert ASE certified staff is able to diagnose and repair all engine, transmission, and drive train / power train problems as well as perform regular maintenance with speed and precision required by todays leading edge automotive manufactures. Most common repairs are able to be completed the same or next day! Carolina Motorwerks also houses special computer diagnostic systems for BMW's from 1988-present, and all OBD-II engine management systems. Our BMW software is able to not only read pre-OBD-II systems, but also airbag and SRS systems.
Carolina Motorwerks services BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, MINI, Lexus, Infiniti, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, as well as exotic vehicles including Lotus, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: http://www.carolinamotorwerks.com