We do not aspire to meet the highest standards.
We aspire to exceed them.
Established in 1990, Munich Motorsport has specialized in BMW & Mini Cooper service and repair for over two decades in Atlanta. We are dedicated to continually providing solutions to our customers for their vehicle maintenance, repair and ownership needs, with a focus on preventive maintenance.
We strive to exceed customer expectations by providing quality, professional services with fair and honest pricing. We value our employees and take pride in our teamwork approach to ensure our customers truly value their automotive experience.
- Locally-owned owner-operated small business, established in 1990
- Properly licensed and insured
- Updated factory diagnostic tools and equipment
- Sensibly priced services and repairs
- Complete service & repair; same day service with appointment
- All factory services at service schedule intervals
- Pre-Purchase Inspections: a must before buying Pre-Owned
- 12 Month / 12,000 Mile Warranty on parts and labor
- Most extended warranty claims handled and processed
Yes! We recycle all scrap metal, used motor oil & oil filters, used coolant/anti-freeze and parts cleaner; items that are not recyclable are disposed of properly. We utilize an environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic HazMat encapsulation product to clean any spills or residue.