1) They have moved to:169 Dover Rd., Chichester, NH 03258
2) They are an independent, specializing in BMWs, but also have Minis and a few random other vehicles
3) Appear to be the nearest BMW shop to the Laconia/Franklin/Tilton area and appear well equiped and staffed for diagnostic/repair/maintenance work on BMWs.
4) Privately owned, all indications are that they are very selective in the cars that they obtain to resell. Vehicles are well detailed, and they seem to only have a "nearly/as brand new" appearances in exterior and interiors and mechanically sound. Mechanically, allthough the vehicle I purchased did pass state inspection, the brake pads while "legal" were assessed by the shop to be too near legal minimum, and pads and rotors were replaced as well as pre-emptively the radiator and overflow tank before sale. Oil and filter also changed during their procurement and detailing prior to re-sale. Found a bad window switch, which the attempted to deal with on a Saturday, but had to order a replacement for subsequent installation. All in all, so far a very satisfactory purchase - all indications they are good honest and competent people, jealous of the quality of their reputation - to date, I have no reason to doubt it.
5) Sale price of vehicle consistent with that of a non-private transaction, within range of KBB, Edumuds, and NADA - and according to my insurance people, lower than it could have been for that car, options, conditions, and milage. At least I felt good about a fair price for the specific car.