This reminds me of the story of 5 blind men describing an Elephant. After reading this I was dumbstruck. Anyone who has been here knows this is a farce.
Just for the record,
1. There is no, and there never has been said "hand written sign" was he here?
2 We get parts overnight, always have, 2 weeks!!?
3. "Display model"?? we don't have displays
4. We did scuff the wheel entering the car from a pocket knife on the belt, not hands. We offered to have the local leather shop repair the scuff. An offer declined ( this particular car has a leather wheel that has a lot of hard use and had never been dressed).
5. He is correct, we did decline to buy a new wheel to replace a shabby used one.
6. No hood scratch
7. As far as getting a car back with more issues? Please, that is silly.
8. IRS??! what the ...No, never happened Pretty funny though. Bin Laden is hiding in our parts room and he never mentioned it.
We have been business since 1987, working on BMW's since 1979. We have the GT-1 BMW factory service tool and have not had a complaint to the BBB for over 36 months. We are committed to good service and reliable repairs. Just come by and look, meet us and you will see our level of commitment.