Newbury Park's Trusted BMW Dealership Alternative Since 1996
Our goal for you, the reason I am here: To provide the best in care and service for you and your BMW so that your job is to simply enjoy the Ultimate Driving Machine.
Check Out Our New Podcasts!
- Personal, one-on-one service, no employees, one man shop
- Full repairs & comprehensive service, based on your goals for your vehicle, or just a simple oil & filter change
- Advanced engine, computer & electrical diagnostic services
- Pre-purchase Inspection
- Air conditioning service
- Latest in diagnostic tools & equipment
- All service & repair information available at our disposal, same as the dealer level, to properly service & repair your vehicle.
- Two year warranty on work performed (unless stated otherwise)
Now offering value priced repairs for all models of BMWs up to model year 2001 (3-series up to 2005 model year, 5-series up to model year 2003).
Training & Certifications
- PIT Phoenix Institute of Technology(600 hours of training), Automotive Diagnostic Technician, certified 1979
- BMW Master certified technician
- ASE Master certified technician - I have held this level of certification for 30 years
- ASE L1 Advanced engine performance certification
- Numerous individual training classes, come see our bragging wall of certificates in my office.
- ASC-CA Automotive Service Councils of Calif. member
- ASA Automotive Service Association member
- US Chamber of Commerce member
- NFIB National Federation of Independent Business member
- BMWCCA member #128850
- BIMRS Technical group member
- IATN International Automotive Technicians Network sponsoring member
- Who`s who of Executives & Professionals