The mission of Potter's Precision Imports (PPI) is to strive for continued growth in the St. Pete/Tampa Bay area by providing quality automotive repair services by a team of automobile specialists who are dedicated to the complete satisfaction of each and every member of the community that brings their vehicle to our shop for service and repair.
This will be achieved by adhering to the following principles:
Employing technical specialists that maintain high ethical standards, who are well trained, and are dedicated to a continued goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining up-to-date vehicle data.
- Employing only the best automotive diagnostic equipment available.
- Keeping an environmentally responsible shop.
- Ensuring a clean, safe work environment.
- Constantly performing evaluations of our organization's goals and establishing new goals for the overall betterment of our company, staff, and the greater Tampa Bay area community.
- Ongoing education and training for our staff.
Potter's Precision Imports will strive to improve our industry's perception with our integrity and dedication to customer service and value...
Meet Our Team
Tom Potter, owner, is an ASE Master Technician, Mercedes-Benz Master Technician, Mercedes-Benz Master Service Advisor and until recently, one of two AMG Specialist while at Crown Euro-Cars Inc. in St. Petersburg, FL. After reaching Mercedes-Benz Master Service advisor, he went on to represent Crown Mercedes in many "Stars of Service Championships" where he was the southern region winner in 2009.
Our lead BMW Master Level 1 Diagnostic Technician is Shawn Lahmeyer. Shawn has been a lead technician at the Bert Smith BMW dealership in St. Pete for over 10 years. He is a tremendous asset and an all-around great guy. His extensive knowledge of BMW and DINAN Motorsports is truly Amazing!
We also have Steve Johnson who was a partner at "Cars and Concepts" in Tampa FL. Steve is an Amazing technician who has an unbelievable knowledge for tuning, service and repair!