European automotive specialists with over 30 years experience. We are your local dealer alternative for BMW repair in Sonoma, CA. Personal service and customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are located next to Pet Lifeline & Body Best.
For the longest and best life of your BMW, we'll help you keep up with necessary maintenance.
- Factory recommended maintenance services
- Computer diagnosis & repair
- Complete brake repairs including ABS systems
- Complete engine and transmission repairs
- Engine and transmission rebuilds
- Full-line suspension and steering service
- Electronic troubleshooting and repair
- Electrical repairs and modifications
- Clutch system repairs
- Engine diagnostics
- Driveline services and more...
- Pre-purchase inspection: Thinking of buying a used Audi, BMW, VW, Mini, etc.? Metric Motors offers a 30-minute, pre-purchase inspection with multi-point checklist.
Complimentary inspection: If it has been some time since you have had your brakes checked or feel that your vehicle just needs a quick once-over.
Check Engine Timing belt and water pump: If your car has a timing belt, it is crucial to replace it before it breaks and causes damage to your engine. It depends on the vehicle, but usually between 60-90,000 miles.
- Check engine light
- Tires and brakes
- Cooling system maintenance
- Seasonal maintenance
- Customer convenience: We provide courtesy transportation to and from home or work within the Valley
Meet Our Owner John Fisher
For over 25 years, John Fisher has specialized in German vehicles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, Volkswagen and Audi. John fully understands each generation of these autos, and over the years has seen and performed virtually every type of repair and service. His diagnostic skills are unmatched. John also has a passion for classic cars; Metric Motors can provide the classic car owner the type of responsible, respectful and careful service and attention these unique autos deserve.